Hello everyone! Welcome to this week’s Top 10 Tuesday.
This was a unique prompt but also a really difficult one! In order to make some things work for me, I imagined some of these as blog titles or gossip magazine articles! The nice thing about having a prompt this difficult is that I can include a variety of genres!
I have actually read all of the books on this list, so I decided to include my ratings of each book at the bottom!
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme by The Artsy Reader.
- The Only One Left – ⭐️⭐️
- A Darker Shade of Magic – ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Looking for Alaska – ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- One to Watch – ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- The Reading List – ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Better Than the Movies – ⭐️⭐️
- The Writing Retreat- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- What Lies in the Woods – ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- The Night Circus – ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Will They or Won’t They – ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Phew! There you go! 10 book titles that I think could work as a Newspaper Title/ Magazine Title/Blog Post Title!! I would love to know if you have read any of the books on the list!
Also don’t forget to answer the Question of the Day in the comments! Until next time. xx
Previous Top 10 Tuesdays