Note: This post was inspired by the lovely WhatVickyRead so definitely check out her post to see what she’d also like to read before 2019 ends!
I can’t believe that we’re already to the halfway point of 2019. I feel like this year has been going by so quickly and now I’m only 6 months away from graduating college!
While I’ve caught up on a lot of reading this summer, I always tend to read less during the school year since I have a lot going on. BUT, since I’m student teaching this fall (I’m so nervous, omg), I’ll have most of my evenings free so I hope I’ll be able to read a lot more during my final semester of college.
Here’s a list of 19 books I want to read before January 1, 2020!
- Ruin and Rising – Leigh Bardugo
- Crooked Kingdom – Leigh Bardugo
- Sorcery of Thorns – Margaret Roberson
- Red, White and Royal Blue – Casey McQuiston
- Queenie – Candice Carty-Williams
- Lock Every Door – Riley Sager
- Ask Again, Yes – Mary Beth Keane
- The Silent Patient – Alex Michaelides
- Spin the Dawn – Elizabeth Lim
- We Hunt the Flame – Hafsah Faizal
- Game of Thrones – George R.R. Martin
- Small Great Things – Jodi Picoult
- A Curse So Dark and Lonely – Brigid Kemmerer
- Wilder Girls – Rory Power
- The Sympathizer – Viet Thanh Nguyen
- Circe – Madeline Miller
- The Unhoneymooners – Christina Lauren
- King of Scars – Leigh Bardugo
- The Starless Sea – Erin Morgenstern
I’m especially excited for the last one on the list since it’s the second book Erin Morgenstern is publishing and The Night Circus is my favorite book of all time!
What are some books you’re wanting to read during the last half of 2019? Comment below!