The end of the school semester is closing in and with that, I’d love to increase the amount of non-school related books I read. I’m trying to cut out a lot of social media use as well as Netflix/Hulu binge watching and to replace those things, I’m instead going to start reading. My goal is 30-40 minutes of free reading a day, after I do my homework for the day. I’m trying to be a lot more productive with my life as well as read some of the books on my endless TBR, and with that, here are the books I’d like to read this spring before mid June.
- Misery by Stephen King – I’m already about halfway done with this book, but I haven’t read it in almost 2 weeks. I’d like to finish this one first!
- A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin – I’ve actually been reading this since June of last year because I always got so distracted. This is the main one I want to complete.
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
- Percy Jackson series: Book 1 & 2 by Rick Riordan – I’ve been wanting to reread this series for a while and there’s no better time to start than now.
- A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini – I’m a huge fan of The Kite Runner and heard this book is even better!
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
- Eight Hundred Grapes by Laura Dave
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern – I’ve been wanting to reread this one again too!
- Confess by Colleen Hoover – Ever since I read a book by her last summer, I’ve been wanting to read some more and this is the next one on my shelf!
And I think that’s about all I can read in a two month span! I’m really hoping to get a lot of reading done this summer. I want to catch up to my goal of reading 40 books this year, and with my English major, I’ve only been reading short stories and poetry lately! I’ll be posting an update mid-June about if I completed this list and what I thought of all the books, so be looking forward to that.
Also follow me on my Goodreads page to stay updated on what I’m reading!! Have a great day everyone! xx