Today, I’m going to do my August Goals for our Monthly Goals Link-Up. You can find everyone participating here:
First, these were my July goals and whether or not I accomplished them:
- Read 8 books. I only read 6 books, which you can find here.
Go outdoors more.In the beginning of the month, I was rollerblading a lot more and went for walks. Near the end, I was working constantly so I didn’t really get a chance to. Keep my room clean and organized.I actually managed to do this for the first three weeks of July. The last week, I was constantly driving back and forth from home and I haven’t really unpacked yet so it’s a little messy right now.
- Write 15,000 words in my novel. I only got about 5,000 words in.
Reach 500 followers on my bookstagramaccount. I was actually at 900 before the month ended!
- Post two videos a week on my YouTube channel. I only post two videos this month due to a sudden craziness in my schedule.
Be more organized.
I completed about half of my goals which I can live with. Hoping for a better August!
- Work out 4 times a week. I have a 6K mud run coming up and I will admit I haven’t worked out in a month. I definitely need to start running and training immediately.
- Get organized for the upcoming school year. My fall semester starts in two weeks and I need to start preparing.
- Read 8 books. I am fairly confident I will actually reach 8 books this month!
- Reach 2,000 followers on my bookstagram account. My account is growing so quickly I feel like I can make it 2K by the end of the month.
- Post 3 videos this month. I definitely couldn’t find the time to do 2 a week so I’ll switch to 3 a month.
- Participate in blogging groups and chats. I’ve participating in a couple twitter chats this past month and I definitely want to do more. I’m hoping to be more active in Facebook groups as well.
That’s all for this months goals! Thanks for stopping by. xx