Today, I’m going to do my August Goals for our Monthly Goals Link-Up. You can find everyone participating here:
First, these were my July goals and whether or not I accomplished them:
- Read 8 books. I only read 6 books, which you can find here.
Go outdoors more.In the beginning of the month, I was rollerblading a lot more and went for walks. Near the end, I was working constantly so I didn’t really get a chance to. Keep my room clean and organized.I actually managed to do this for the first three weeks of July. The last week, I was constantly driving back and forth from home and I haven’t really unpacked yet so it’s a little messy right now.
- Write 15,000 words in my novel. I only got about 5,000 words in.
Reach 500 followers on my bookstagramaccount. I was actually at 900 before the month ended!
- Post two videos a week on my YouTube channel. I only post two videos this month due to a sudden craziness in my schedule.
Be more organized.
I completed about half of my goals which I can live with. Hoping for a better August!
- Work out 4 times a week. I have a 6K mud run coming up and I will admit I haven’t worked out in a month. I definitely need to start running and training immediately.
- Get organized for the upcoming school year. My fall semester starts in two weeks and I need to start preparing.
- Read 8 books. I am fairly confident I will actually reach 8 books this month!
- Reach 2,000 followers on my bookstagram account. My account is growing so quickly I feel like I can make it 2K by the end of the month.
- Post 3 videos this month. I definitely couldn’t find the time to do 2 a week so I’ll switch to 3 a month.
- Participate in blogging groups and chats. I’ve participating in a couple twitter chats this past month and I definitely want to do more. I’m hoping to be more active in Facebook groups as well.
That’s all for this months goals! Thanks for stopping by. xx
8 thoughts on “August Goals + July Review”
You have some great goals for the month! I hope everything goes well for you.
What’s your bookstagram? I’ll follow you 🙂
My bookstagram is @novelisticpages 🙂 And that’s for stopping by!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I haven’t roller-bladed in so long! I should definitely go ago!! 5000 words is still a lot!!
Good luck with your goals for August!! Hope you can get organized for school!! And read all 8 books! I really need to get reading!!
Thank you! I work so much but I’m still really motivated to complete my goals! 🙂
Wish I had the motivation to read again! Good luck on all your goals!
Sunny | astoldbysunny.com
Omg! Reading 1 book a month is such a struggle for me I couldn’t imagine reading 6 or 8. My favorite way for getting organized for the semester is google calendar. It’s a life saver. Good luck with your August Goals.
Great job on your July goals!! That’s so cool that you’re writing a novel! Good luck on your August goals — getting organized for the new semester is on my list too!
Stephanie | http://www.stephanietherese.com
You’re a rockstar for knocking out your July goals! Can’t wait to see what you have in store for September. I know you did just as amazing on your August goals.
A novel!!! That’s got to be exciting. Would love to know what it’s about? And 5000 words is a decent amount to have written so far.
Here’s to you having an amazing last couple days of August and being a superstar through September!