Hey everybody! Today’s post is going to be a huge collaboration with some great bloggers. ClutterBoxBlog and FairyLightsandDreams have created a huge Monthly Goal Link-Up and I’m so happy to be a part of it.
Find everyone participating here:
- Read 8 books. I’m doing the Goodreads read 52 books in a year challenge and I’m currently 5 books behind where I’m supposed to be. I would really like to catch up this month.
- Go outdoors more. I am an extremely introverted person and this month, I want to go for more walks, go to the pool, or pretty much anything that involves getting outside to enjoy the fresh air.
- Keep my room clean and organized. I don’t know what my problem is but everytime I clean my room, it’s messy the next day. This month I really want to work on keeping my room looking clean and nice.
- Write 15,000 words in my novel. I really want to kickstart my novel this month so I’m hoping to tackle 15K words.
- Reach 500 followers on my bookstagram account. I recently started a bookstagram account and I really want to concentrate on growing it. I also want to improve the quality of my pictures.
- All my blog related goals are listed here
- Post two videos a week on my YouTube channel. I really want to grow my YouTube channel this month so I’m hoping to post two-three videos a week.
- Be more organized. I want to be organized with all of my social media accounts.
That’s it for this month’s goals! What are some of your goals for July? xx