Over the past few months, I have both purchased and received a lot of makeup. My makeup collection is continuing to grow larger, but there are a few products that I’m always consistently reaching for. These are the makeup products I’m currently obsessed with.
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation. This foundation is perfect for summer because it’s lightweight with medium coverage. It honestly feels like you’re not even wearing foundation.
- NYX Color Correcting Concealer. This is a must-have for me especially since I’ve been out in the sun and have been getting sunburnt. The green covers the redness on my skin flawlessly, and it looks like I don’t have a sunburn at all!
- Colourpop Ultra Matte Lipstick in the color Beeper. It doesn’t look like the color came through in the picture but it’s a gorgeous that makes me feel a little grungy.
- NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray. This setting spray is AMAZING. It makes my makeup last all day which is a necessity with the hot weather.
- Colourpop Highlighter in the color “Lunch Money”. This highlight gives me the perfect summer glow and it makes me feel amazing!
- And last but not least.. Morphe’s 35O pallete. It took me almost 6 months to get a hold of this palette and now that I finally own it, I’m OBSESSED. The palette has all of my favorite shades in one palette and it’s definitely my go to. PS. It’s currently RESTOCKED! SO GO!
Are any of these on your favorites or are you wanting to check any of these out? Let me know what you’re makeup favorites currently are! xx